Tuesday, March 24, 2020

3/24/2020 - 10 weeks

Hello. Ten weeks out and Today marks week one of isolation. 

Nothing really happened that's worth mentioning. I sat around, studied alot. I've watched a bunch of videos from the gospel library. I downloaded every video under the video section. My phone is at around 110gbs used, and the gospel library app accounts for 60gbs. It's been a kind of rollercoaster of emotions this last week. We went from thinking we were going home, because the President told us to clean apartment and be ready to pack at a minute’s notice. I was thinking I'm going home for sure, to now we know for certain we won't be going home. We learned this morning that all European countries for the most part are staying put. I think that means me and Chandler are both staying put.  We also got a call from president Brown asking how much room we have in our apartment. That might mean we will get more elders at our apartment. That would kind of crowd us, but that would be way fun. More guys to hang out with -  I really hope it happens. Well that's about it. In apartment or we can walk to church a few blocks away.   Tschüss Elder Brown 

No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...