Friday, April 24, 2020

April 22 - Week 14

Hello
Another boring week. We sat around. Studied a weeee bit. Ran around in the park for a bisschen(little bit)
Elder strörmsdörfer put a post on Facebook saying he’d help with people's English and his phone got blown-up with people calling. Mainly Arabs and Indians wanting to learn English.  There was a couple that kept calling him and being anoying. A couple were like, send me girls numbers. So that was fun. 
We learned that we are losing elder strörmsdörfer which really makes me sad because I really liked him. We are getting a new elder who is from Germany who was serving in Canada and was sent home.  So I will still be in a three- som with Elder Albertson from Canada and new elder who has been serving in Canada.  Being a native German perhaps he can help with my German  So we we'll see what happens. He arrived Thursday. Yeyeyeyeyeyey 

Sorry for this short email. Life's pretty not interesting
Love you  Elder Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...