Wednesday, May 13, 2020

May 12 - Week 17

No Email Sent but we talked to Carson a couple of times this week.  Still in Quarantine but happy to have public transportation open so they can travel a little more including going to the Church building.  Not teaching face to face but doing a few lessons each week on FaceTime.  Carson a little discouraged with learning German. He thinks when allowed out in the city and can talk more with the people it will improve. Trying to stay happy although it is hard being stuck inside with not a lot to do.  Nice they have a park close and they go outside each day and play football or run.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...