Tuesday, May 19, 2020

May 19 - Week 18

Hey everyone  This week has been pretty boring again.  A little more exciting than usual, but not terribly.
Some cool things is on the day we found out we can kinda talk to people on the street, we had a girl come up to us and tell us she has been meeting with the sisters. It was nice to see a friendly face.
   We went to the park one day, and as soon as we got there, the sky turned black and it began to rain way hard. We ended up running all the way back to our apartment. So we got some kind of exercise.
    I was able to talk to the family on Sunday, so that was nice.
   Probably the most exciting thing was we were able to go on a hike with some other elders. They came and picked us up, and all three of us crammed in the back if this tiny car. It kinda sucked. We got there and hiked around, so that was fun. I took a bunch of pictures, so I'll send those. The elders we went with were really cool. The one was doing backflips and etcetera.
That's about all the noteworthy things that occurred.
See ya Elder Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...