Tuesday, May 5, 2020

May 4, 2020 - 16 Weeks

Hello everyone. May the 4th be with you!💡⚔
   Sorry I'm not responding to any emails or messages today. At are apartment we ran out of internet, and we couldn't make it to the church today. This week has been good. We've had several lessons so that is exciting even though several lessons fell through. We had 3 on Saturday, 3 on Sunday, 3 on Monday.  We found out this last week we can start using public transportation again. So we went to the church on Friday and Sunday. One of those days the sister also showed up, they went upstairs and we were downstairs. Beautiful building – first time to see chapel in Munich. We had a zoom meeting with John Bytheway. I hadn't heard of him before, but I am sure you might know him. Guess he is famous in the church for his lecturers and stuff. That was pretty cool. Seeing other missionaries and going to the church was really fun. I'm getting really tired of the exact same thing every day, so it was nice to have some change.  Elder Keil is ok I guess. He's pretty strict. He always talked about how they used to do it in his mission, and it's kinda annoying. He was the zone leader in his mission in Canada so he kind of acts like he knows everything and is always giving Elder Albertson advice. But I guess I am learning patients.  
I am really enjoying reading and studying the scriptures. I have started on the Book of Mormon again and I'm almost through Mosiah, and I actually understood a lot of it. It’s pretty good. I'm starting to really enjoy the book of Mormon more as I read it more and testify of its truth.   
 Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...