Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Letter July 22,20 -27 weeks

Hello everybody, this week was ok I guess. It seemed realy long. We had zone conference on our p day on Tuesday. Meet our new temporary Mission President.  It was a little hard because he spoke the whole time in German and I could not understand all of it.   So our p day was on Monday. It was nice because I was able to send some email to Chandler and Gavin and chat back and forth because our p days lined up. This week I hit both my six month mark, and I had my birthday. Life's still pretty boring and unproductive. We're still teaching our Chinese investigator and we still do stuff with our special friends. Nothing realy new. We can wear blue shirts with no ties now. I havent realy taken advantage of that yet. I want to go get a bunch of short sleeved blue shirts. 
Well I'm doing ok I guess. See you all on the D.L.(down low)
Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...