Thursday, September 17, 2020

September 15,20 -8 Months

Hi everyone
Not really doing a lot this week, but happy that today is my eight month mark. We did go to church this week tried to schedule appointments as we talk to several members I think we only have one for sure scheduled on the weekend. 

We travel to St Gallen where we met with the zone leaders and did splints. We really didn’t do much we had no appointments did some personal study and a little bit of language training. I’m still really frustrated I’m not doing very well with my German. Not really learning from the study guide I have. I have a couple of good apps to learn German but I have to have Internet. While we were in St Gallen we went to the elders house they had some weight and we did a little bit of lifting I’m discouraged because I’m really weak. We met with our district council, not so fond of the one district leader but still had fun doing some arm wrestling and I got to play the piano while we were at the church. 

We had a lesson with a member family who has an eight-year-old being baptized Saturday. I read some of the lesson and think I did OK. I’m really enjoying reading the church book “the Saints” it’s been really interesting to learn church history. Not doing much I’m afraid the next week ahead we don’t have much planned but hope you have a good week
Love you 
Elder Carson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...