Friday, October 2, 2020

September 30,20 Week 37

Gutten Abend Gutes tun
(Good evening hope doing good)
Nothing has changed too much all is staying the same, every day seems like a rerun. We did have zone conference last Friday and that was really good.  It was a bit difficult as I saw old friends/companions we couldn’t shake hands or give hugs because of social distancing. 

This week was better we had several member appointments.  We usually give a lesson and have dinner. I’m still not helping much with the lessons and struggling to understand the Swiss German.  I usually just give the prayer. 

We had transfers issued this week and Elder Benge and I are staying here in Kreuzlingen Switzerland. We got word that they might be combining some of our districts I’m sure because our missionary count is decreasing.


We went to sacrament meeting this week and then came home and did our second hour virtual.  I guess that was good. Our Internet at our apartment is terrible and I feel really bad because they had a worldwide mission call and we missed a lot of it. The call was late at night so we couldn’t go to the church and a lot of it we couldn’t hear or it was cutting in and out. What we did hear was wonderful. 

Today was p-day we just got groceries hung out and cleaned our apartment.  I’m getting better at riding the trains doing my best to try to talk German with my companion but he’s very quiet.  He is not very good at planning out lessons and giving me an opportunity to use my German more.  I do think we are going to be given permission soon to do street contacting. 

Have a good week
Love Elder Carson Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...