Thursday, October 29, 2020

October 29, 20 - 41 Weeks

Hello everyone 

My week has been good I feel that I have more hope. I believe that things are going to get better. I am not as discouraged and feel better about the work. Sometimes it’s very difficult to get up each morning when you know that you are going to have a rerun of the day before or perhaps a rerun of the past several weeks or month. The sad thing is our routine or daily schedule are really boring. 


We did have a couple of good things happen this week. We made some good ward member visits and I got a haircut. We had a district meeting and I was able to see some of my past companions. I was excited to see Elder Porter he was my trainer he was very encouraging to me. I’m sad that he is going home next transfer. I was happy to get out and go for a hike on our Pday. I think that does my psyche good to get outside and get some fresh air like mom would always say. 


I’m doing my best to stay positive and we were happy to hear that they are going to start allowing some missionaries to come to the Preston England MTC to stay in quarantine for a two week periods. Then they will be allowed to come into our mission. So in 2 weeks we will be getting about 10 new missionaries and then every two weeks hopefully more. President Naatjes said we may have our mission back fully staffed if all goes well by February. I think this is exciting but it also makes me quite nervous because that means I need to be ready to help them and possibly be a trainer. I just I’m not confident on my language skills. I still sit back and don’t say much when we go to members homes. I usually can understand what they’re talking about but I don’t do well in forming sentences and communicating. I keep trusting in the Lord and hoping that if I do my work and do my part that he will help me. Love you and appreciate your prayers and support.

Love 

Elder Carson Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...