Friday, June 4, 2021

June 1, 2021 Transferred to Esslingen Germany with Elder Harbon

Hello 

This week I have been in Waiblingen Germany with temporary trio – Elder Baily and Thompson.  We went to Heilbronn to clean up my old apartment in Heilbronn Germany.  We also did some service at a members house in Heilbronn.  We helped stack firewood and then the family fixed us German spaetzle.  It is like noodles or dumplings made with flour and eggs.  

It has been really nice we kept busy on Thursday and Friday with member appointments and even though we did the same spiritual thought or lesson for all the families I did help.  On Saturday we were allowed to go out and make street contact so we traveled to Stuttgart and set up in the city center.  I talked to a few people.  On Sunday I was able to bear my testimony to the ward in Heilbroon where I have been serving for two transfers.  On Monday we had a zoom with the departing missionaries and we had over 20 leaving.  We have some new missionaries coming in but most are sisters.  I think several of them are coming into Germany after spending time in Czechia or Czech Republic that borders Germany, Switzerland and Austria.  We will have our district council on Zoom tomorrow and then Elder Baily will head to Munich, airport and then home.  I will go to my new assigned area and companion.  I will be in Esslingen which is just outside of Stuttgart Germany.  My companion is Elder Harbon from Great Britain.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...