Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Elder Carson Brown with trainer/companion Elder Porter
Augsburg Germany 




My Apartment Building 

Park by my apartment building
funny little  boy statue
Got to eat at McDonalds for p-day dinner - never thought I would say I liked McDonalds but it was GOOD




Got a little snow yesterday - snow in the city center 


Graffiti in the City ( Augsburg)  - More like art. It is everywhere 


Beautiful churches and clock towers
Augsburg 




Pretty country side between Munich and Augsburg
Pictures taken out the train window (S-Bahn)

In the fitting room trying on a pair of Lederhosens on my P-DAY.
Elder Porter and I looking in the Mirror of apartment 

No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...