Friday, March 13, 2020

March 11,2020 Week 9

Hey everyone. 
This week has gone ok. We did a lot. 

Mittwoch(Wednesday)  We went to Munich again for our street thing. We walked around in the city center and I stop people and talk to them about the gospel. Of the people I stopped they all stopped so that was cool. I had two that stopped and said "I don't speak German." And I was like, me neither. There was also a political display thing. I think it was a right wing, they were against more immigration and the Islam. It was pretty cool. I also found a store with clocks and crap, I thought mum might like. Took a picture of political signs and store front. 

Dounerstag. (Thursday) We had to get up and get ready fast because we were going to München to do my legal crap. We got there and called the office elders and they asked if I had my passport, I told them no, I had misunderstood when they said I didn’t need it.  So we had to go back home, I felt so bad because they had told us I just needed to sign something. We went back and it was raining in Augsburg, and no one was on the street so we ended up just going to the library and studying. I found some Harry potter stuff and that was fun to try to read in German.  I also read some cool batman comics in German.

Freitag (Friday ) We did our street thing again, but in Augsburg. We had to ride the bike that has a book cart on the front and a normal bike. I got to ride the normal bike this time, but I rode the big one around a wee bit. Sent a video.  

 Samstag. (Saturday )  We went and helped  inactive member. It was pretty disgusting. We first moved a fridge and it was really gross. We had to move it up a flight of stairs, and one we did we decided to look in it, and when we opened it a bunch of stank water came out all over the sidewalk. There was a drawer in the fridge side that had a bunch of rotten meat. We helped them move their washer and drier. Their apartment smelt like Las Vegas and I wanted to die. The smell of smoke was really heavy and nasty. We drove to their new apartment, and It looked pretty nice from the outside, and even the halls and stuff were really nice, but we got to the actual apartment and it was pretty gross as well. I think the smell of smoke was even worse in there. We helped them move crap into the hall and into the elevator and out of the elevator. I'm glad we didn't need to help them move anything up the stairs, because they were on the 9th floor. It was still fun though. I could understand the members enough that I could do basic things, it was still scary. 


Sohntag. (Sunday ) We went to church. In priesthood  I just sat there and didn't understand anything. I think I can understand stuff when its really basic, or talking about the lesson, because that's mainly what we learned in the MTC. We then sat there and waited for the bishop. We then went to his house and it was really nice. He  and his wife served an English speaking missions, so they both spoke English so that was nice.  They were both really nice. The food they served us was really good as well.  When we where done bishop took us home in his BMW We went on the autobahn and it was way fun. We were going 260kph and it was fun. He said it was around 162mph.  He said he owned and ran daycares. I think his degree is in political science or maybe he is an attorney. 

Montag. We had zone conference back in Munich with President Brown.   I played piano and sang.  I was really tired. I've been tired this whole week. 

Dienstag. I'm writing this right now. We got up and went to Munich again and we did my legal crap. We spent most of the day sitting around in lines. I brought my passport this time. We got there and the office elders were like. We forgot our 100 euros. So they left us and got that. Then when they got back. And then they were like we left our papers at the office. So they had to go get that. So that made the whole process take a lot longer. That took all day, I thought we would have to use this as our p day, but we are doing tomorrow so that's fun. So that's why I'm sending this on Wednesday. 

Love you and hope all is well at home. 
Love Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...