Wednesday, April 15, 2020

April 14, 2020- Week 13

Hey guys

This week has been not to crazy. I came to München a week ago today. So that was kinda crazy. I've got to know my new companions more. I like both of them. I really like Elder Strörmsdörfer. He's just really chill, and funny. I first got to know him at a zone conference - he is from Bountiful Utah and a swimmer.  Before I was companions with him, I really wanted to be his companion, so I'm pretty glad I got him. Elder Albertson is from Canada and I don’t know him as well but overall I think he is good. We've played a bunch of football, so that has been fun to get outside. Its been really warm, except today, so that is exiting. We moved a bunch of furniture around in our apartment. I've also done tons  of cleaning. I also fixed a bunch of the drawers on our desks. We moved four big cabinets from the living room to the bedroom so we can have storage for our clothes. I have started to sleep better as the week has gone by. This p day has been good. We played a bunch of Catan.( board game) I'm still feeling really terrible about my German. Trying to study every day. The book we have, to study the language is not the best it so hard to read. I've probably started it 5 times and restarted it again. I am a bit desperate. I've started using duolingo a bunch more. That seems to work better. I kinda miss Elder Porter, because his german was so good.  Our lessons are good.  We just call, and give lessons over the phone.  Surprising we have a bunch, yeah. They usually don't go anywhere too fast. The work is definitely slower.  I don’t know, life's ok I guess, glad to be in mission field. Not too bad.   I know that God is in control of this situation and it is just our job to trust him. 

Love you alll!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...