Wednesday, April 8, 2020

April 7,2020 - Week 12

Hi Everyone

This week has been pretty boring, I am grateful and feel many blessings coming to me, even though we are just in our apartment. Good to watch General Conference. 

We haven’t done very much except for texting people including ward members and friends ( investigators) we did a couple of lesson on Skype. We have done a lot of biking that has been kind of fun. It is cool we have a college right next to our apartment in Augsburg so we can ride around and look at all the sculptures. It has been getting a lot warmer here in fact I’m sitting outside in the sun right now. The biggest thing that happened this week is I got transferred to Munich. I left Augsburg and Elder Porter on the train yesterday afternoon and now I’m with Elder Albertson and Elder Strörmsdörfer. So far it’s been good, although I didn’t sleep very well last night. It is P-day and this morning we went grocery shopping and then we played football and that was fun. It was fun to organize our apartment and move a bunch of stuff around. I kinda was the one that initiated it and it ended up being hard work but I’m glad we did it. Our apartment is a lot smaller and less organized and not super clean so I’ve got a lot of work to do. I am a wee bit worried but luckily there’s not as much for us to do being on quarantined. We have three men here so we can have fun playing games and talking when not studying. I got a haircut from my companion Elder Strörmsdörfer, I think it looks good. We are in a three-some because an elder went home last week unexpected with asthma( didn’t report originally) I think it will be ok to have two companions- Elder Albertson is the zone leader and usually his companion is the other Zone leader but they are separated right now - my old trainer Elder Porter the other zone leader. Teasing they said I am the youngest zone leader the mission has every had (6 weeks out)

Had a cool video past Alpine German speaking missionaries put together 

I will send a link 

We are good and happy 

Elder Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...