Friday, June 19, 2020

June 17, 2020 Week 22

This last week has been eventful. I had fun spending the last few days with Elder Strömsdörfer in Wieblingen. We were both transferred and our apartment has been temporary close down. I’m going to Tubingen Germany south of Stuttgart. Two days before we moved we had fun going to an American ninja warrior gym with some members. We had a good time even though I felt out of shape. We got to spend a little bit of time with the elders in Stuttgart Elder Morton and Barf. Their apartment is really nice everything is new. They helped cut elder Stormsdorfer hair. I was mad we ran out of time and didn’t cut my hair. I’m not very excited about this halfway transfer I was really looking forward to staying with Elder Strömsdörfer for 2 more weeks and maybe another transfer. I’m a bit nervous because I will be with former AP Robertson and another Elder Brown and they have been together for a while so I’m worried I will be the odd man out. Don’t like Drits or trio. They have been on their mission a long time so I guess I should try to learn from them but I’ve been really liking serving here because I’ve had to really participate and take part in lessons and not just sit back and listen. Elder Strömsdörfer is going to Austria so a bit jealous. 

We spent some time with Elder Coan and Lott. We walk to the Bahnhof or train yard and met them. We spent some time studying with them including talking about how to use Facebook. Then fixed dinner at our apartment and fed them. I was really happy when we did a member lesson, I was able to understand almost everything. I really do feel the gift of tongues at work because I haven’t been talking to anyone in German and haven’t been studying superhard but I think things are coming. I am very grateful. 

Today we got up early packed all of our stuff and it was difficult walking to the bahnhof with all of our luggage but luckily a train pulled up right in front of our platform. We had a little bit of problem with our tickets. The lady wanted to see our ID we finally got things figured out. it was only a 20 minute train ride and the sister missionaries were there when we arrived and they helped with our bags. I said goodbye to Elder Strömsdörfer and he left on a different train. Walk to the church we met up with some other elders. We changed our clothes and played some basketball which was fun. We then took a bus to our apartment in Tubingen and unpacked. The apartment is pretty nice not tons of room but the town looks beautiful. 

Love you have good week 

See ya Elder Brown 


No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...