Wednesday, October 21, 2020

October 20,20 - 40 weeks

Hello everyone
The most eventful thing that happened this week is that we travel to Zürich and had a devotional with all the missionaries from Switzerland and with Mission President Naatjes and his wife. There was about 50 Missionaries there and at least 16 stood up and share their memories and thoughts of Sister Nelson who was killed in a hiking accident a week ago. I didn’t know her at all but it was wonderful and special to hear testimonies of the other elders and learn about her.

I got through my organ playing on Sunday everything went OK. We have a few member appointments lined up for this week. I am sad and I’m very disappointed that Switzerland has added some additional restrictions and we cannot do street contacting. We also had to cancel our zone P day that was supposed to be today, because of restrictions on how many people can gather. I guess the numbers have gone up with Covid virus. I am very discouraged that we are moving backwards. Trying to be patient and endure. I really thought by now we would be starting to get back to normal missionary work and teaching. I will try to continue to be patient and stay positive.
Love
Elder Carson Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...