Friday, November 19, 2021

Diemtigen Switzerland - Home of John Kunz

So on P-day I had a cool thing happen. Elder Gallacher and I planed to travel to Thun by train with the sister missionaries.  Kind of by accident we took a different train line back home and we went through Diemtigen.  I felt it was a blessing because this is my last week in Switzerland before transfers and I am excited to say I stopped at the village where my Great, Great Grandpa Kunz was born.  Being with a group and time being short we did not have time to go very far into town.  I know Johannes Kunz home still stands and he is also buried in Diemtigen.  It was fun to look over this little valley and know that my Grandma Evelyn side of the family started here.  

The home of John Kunz I - Diemtigen Switzerland 




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...