Sunday, November 21, 2021

Transfer Next Week - Headed back to Tubingen Germany

 Last Days in Switzerland.  Saying good bye to members, and other Missionaries.  I really am going to miss Elder Gallacher.  He has been a good friend since the MTC.  I am very grateful I have had him as a companion.   I feel a little sad that I have to leave this area where the members are so strong, the temple is close, and I like my companionship.  My visa for Switzerland has gone over the 90 day limit so I will spend my last transfer in Tubingen, Germany as a trio or threesome. 

Elder Gallacher and I did some serve for members, cleaned up their yard but also had some fun. 



like my companionship.  My visa for Switzerland has gone over the 90 days so I will spend my last transfer in Tubingen, Germany as a trio or Drei

Elder Gallecher and I did some serve for members, cleaned up their yard but also had some fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...