Wednesday, November 3, 2021

November 2, ,2021

 We have had a good week.  Staying busy with member and friend visits.  We have 4 people we are teaching and they all came to church this past week.  I am really enjoying the missionaries in our district.  We travel together often and meet us to do street contacting.  We went on a few exchanges with missionaries from Biah Switzerland that is the French area.  We taught a lady from Turkey who had some really bad things happen to her as a child and still thinks she has snakes in her stomach.  We are teaching a blind man in Bern as well as a partial member family that is from Italy.  We have a really promising investigator who we hope to commit to baptism soon.  She is an elderly woman but we are still helping her with some word of wisdom issues.  We spend part a day helping a member who is building a swimming pool.  We helped with forms and pouring the cement.  I am feeling more confident and as we are on the street talking I am not as afraid of people but also feeling better about the language.  We had a man approach the sisters that kind of scared them, I think he was a bit drunk.  I talked to him and he had a lot of questions including about the Free Masons. It really put me on the spot but I think I did well, and was guided what to say.   I am really happy we get to go to the temple and grateful to be this close to the temple in Bern.  






































Solothurn Cathedral 
























Bern Switzerland Temple 















Happy Halloween 

from my appartment in 

Solothurn Switzerland


No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...