Wednesday, November 10, 2021

November 9,2022 Lauterbrunnen, Grindelwald, Interlaken Switzerland

 Train ride to Grindelwald, Lauterbrunnen, and Grindelwald  Switzerland. 

Church in Grindelwald 
Grindelwald with the Wetterhorn mountain in the background 



Staubach Waterfalls by Lauterbrunnen Switzerland 
Cemetery in 





















Interlaken - Church of Christ (Katholische Kirche Von Interlaken)


Japanese Garden in Interlaken, Switzerland 
Interlaken is a resort town in the Mountainous Bernese Oberland region of Central Switzerland. Built on a narrow stretch of valley between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...