Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Weekly Letter - August,19,20 week 31

Hello. 

This week has been ok I guess. Probably the most important news is I am being transferred. We had our call on Friday and I am now(Wednesday) traveling toward Zurich, then onto Kreuzlingen Switzerland.  I will be just over the south German boarder by Obersee Bodensee (large lake).  I am a little nervous about speaking Swiss German, different than the High German spoke in Germany.  Our travel plan was really weird and crazy. We first took a train to Stuttgart  from Tübingen, then Stuttgart to Karlsruhe, then from there to Zurich, then from there to Krutzlingen. The crazy thing is we went into the Frankfurt mission. Also kinda crazy is that there is a train that goes through Tübingen that goes strait to Zurich, and that would be a 2 hour ride, but instead we're going all the way around. By the end, I have traveled 10 hours. 

Well besides that we did some other fun stuff this week. Good Pday at Hohenzollern Castle.  We had several good member lessons, I will miss the members in Tubingen. I am happy to get a new companion.  We had district meetings. We had a tausch or splits with a three-sum with our zone leaders.  

I do not know much about my new companion, think he is new to the mission. I found out that he is from Austria and that he served in South Africa, so I'm excited to talk to him about that. I hope it was Johannesburg mission since that is where Mitchell served and Dane Leavitt from Cedar  is the mission president there. Well that's about it. bye. Love Elder Brown 

No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...