Wednesday, October 13, 2021

St. Niklaus and Zermatt, Switzerland with view of Matterhon, Parish Church of St. Mauritius- October 12, 2021

 Took a train from St Niklaus Switzerland to Zermatt.  Zermatt is a mountain resort below the Matterhorn peak.  There are ski resorts around the village, We tool a lift up part way and hiked to a beautiful frozen lake and another crystal lake where we could see the Mountain peak in the back ground.  Back in the city of Zermatt we visited the Parish Church of St Mauritius.   
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...