Thursday, October 15, 2020

Sister Annabelle Nielson passed away following a hiking accident


Sister missionary killed in Carsons mission

Accident early Tuesday evening at the bladder lift in Oberried on Lake Brienz.

Sister Nielson slid several hundred meters down the slope and was out of sight of the other group members.
Two companions immediately followed to keep an eye out. They were finally able to locate the accident victim and climb down to her, at the same time the rescue helicopters called up arrived on site. Died later at hospital from injures. 

https://www.ldsliving.com/Sister-missionary-passes-away-in-Switzerland-hiking-accident/s/93476

American 20 years old falls in BernHighlands - " you are much to young to die" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

50 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY MISSION

50 Things I learned on my Mission   Elder Brown           1- Probably the most important thing I've learned on my mission is how much  I...